Sunday, March 18, 2007

私の趣味



私の趣味は旅行です。

たのしい旅行がほしいですから、しりょうを集めなければなりません。旅行のまえに、ホテル予約したり、バスと新幹線のじこくひょうよんだりします。そして、時間とお金は無駄ではありません。

去年の秋に私は日本へいきました。友達のうちにとまりました。買い物したり、しょくじしたりしました。すしとカレーライスとすき焼きを食べました、とてもおいしいですね。友達を私に箱根へ連れていつてくれました。旅行のとき、秋てすから、もみじがあります、ほんとうにきれいですれ。ホテルにおふろにはいつて、写真をとつて、晩御飯を食べました。朝起きて、富士山をめました、すてきですね。

グループ旅行が嫌いです。グループ旅行はべんりですが、たかいです。

為了下星期日文測驗而作的,小一程度(including the non-professional translation),哈哈。

"My Hobby"
I like travel.

If you want a happy trip, sufficient information must be gathered before head. Hotels and transportation schedules have to be booked and checked in advance. It would definitely minimize the chance of wasting both time and money.

I traveled to Tokyo last autumn, in which I stayed at my friend’s home. We have fun in shopping and dining. We ate sushi, curry rice and sukiyaki, they were all delicious. My friend brought me to Hakone, as it was autumn time, the mountains were full of red maple leaves, they were really beautiful. We enjoyed hot spring, ate a wonderful dinner and took plenty of photos at the hotel. We were lucky enough to see Mountain Fuji on the next morning.

I don't prefer joining travel agency, though it might be convenience, yet it is expensive (actually I want to write: “though it might be convenience, yet I hate the fact that the tour guide would set time limit at each spot”, but I don't know how to write it out in Japanese).

No comments: