Monday, March 12, 2007

A



A is one of the characters from b.wing’s previous exhibition,
He keeps changing his identity and appearance.
One day he’s a rock star, and the next day he’s a solitary superhero.
The star he’s holding all the time is his only companion.
Day in and day out, he’s often consumed by his feelings of inadequacy, of not fitting in anywhere. A is so sensible but has an almost strange sense of innocence and imagination. He has someone he’s really in love with, though he never knows that “someone” is actually himself.”
“Maybe you have to lose everything and you’ll then realize you still have yourself”

遇見A,大概是在agnes b的店吧。又是那些買滿三千元立即送你一只純白ceramic figure的玩意,所以當時也沒太留意。

再遇見A,是在近來愛流連的書店。對不起,我並非突然文化貫頂,只是隨心逛逛而已。

A掛著冬菇頭,有一對像十年沒好好睡過般的黑眼圈,左手拿著大紅花,右手拿著他唯一的朋友 – 星星。你一定會說「車,班長你又睇中佢粒星」。對,我認。不知甚麼時候就很喜歡星,不論是真的還是人造的,但強調一句,我是有選擇過的,換言之,並非粒粒都喜愛。

說回A,他一臉的innocent。像是個錯事的小朋友,拿著剛剛從草地摘下來的鮮花,向媽媽道歉說「I will love you till you die」。

不要以為很複雜,讀畢整本書不過是兩分鐘。大概是因為A不愛說話,又或者是只有他自己跟自己的背影(A的背影名叫”B”)說話吧。說它是書,其實它是漫畫。

累極之時,我情願花一句鐘來讀三十次一本兩分鐘就看完的書,不思考,只管隨著心裡已默念了一千遍的內容笑。

累極之時,再向不清醒的腦袋擠壓人生大道理,不是我的習慣。長大了要學會人生各樣感慨之餘也需要停下來學會簡單。

羨慕別人迷失自我時,A說「mum said it’s terrible to go through life while you were someone else」
又再沉淪於往事時,A說「I can’t remember the things I wish to forget」
不開心時,A說「if you’re depressed, I’ll cheer you up, hopefully」
身不由己時,A說「sometimes I feel like I am living in a circus」
如果我有A的星就好,因為我不會孤單。


http://www.bugly.biz/
if you don't want to be perfect, you’ve come to the right place “I will love you till you die” by b. wing
SCMP Book Publishing
ISBN-10: 962-17-9137-5

No comments: