Sunday, March 11, 2007

Saturday morning 9:00am



Woke up by a nightmare this morning, I didn’t cry.
The first time I realized the reality is much better than what I dreamt.
I smiled.
Mr. Sunshine dated Miss Marshmallow for the whole day, blue sky gone.
What a good day for sleep.

Joined yoga class this afternoon, stretched all the joints in my skeleton, as if moisturizing a machine with lubricant, for repair and maintenance.
The iced peppermint mocha from Habitu calmed down the after-class-red-cheeks.
I chewed my favorite Caesar salad with Corinne Bailey Rae. A young guy and a young girl were studying for their ACCA exams on my left while a group of mid-age people was discussing how bad their colleagues are on my right side. I was dreaming in their middle.

I didn't join the crowd there at H&M, I guess I am not going to wear the deep v silk dress designed by Madonna.

Spent the night with four musicians and a thousand of audiences in the Arts Festival.
Eugene Pao, Kazumi Watanabe, Jack Lee and Lewis Pragasam, together we made a great night.
The show is much better than the one I watched last Saturday, Chan Fai Young 12 Faces of women, which I was so disappointed by the MVs.
See what will happen on next Friday’s Jun x HK Sinfonietta.

Nightmare, nightmare…comes and wakes me up, never, ever…



No comments: