Ops ... yup by that time I should be somewhere around the base camp of Mount Everest ... we'll miss the once-in-a-life chance to meet at the show then ...
Sana: Have a nice trip! No need to border day tripper aka mr rice ball's request...he may do that during his own summer trip
day tripper aka mr rice ball: how come u have such a long name...and what's the meaning of aka? is ur question a test on my royalty? the answer could be located here: http://my-paella.blogspot.com/2007/05/ichigo-ichie.html
5 comments:
When will you go watching it?
I gotta sell my tickets as well previously, but now all stuffs settled and I can enjoy the show ... Yeah~
8 July afternoon session at 2:45pm, Gallery row #1..will u sit next to me?
em...but i guess u are Tibet-ing that time...wo..
Ops ... yup by that time I should be somewhere around the base camp of Mount Everest ... we'll miss the once-in-a-life chance to meet at the show then ...
Is there any grass around the base camp of Mount Everest? If so, I want Myracow to take a pic when she eats grass there one in a life time.
btw, monsamsam do you know how to pronounce "一期一會" in japanese?
Sana:
Have a nice trip!
No need to border day tripper aka mr rice ball's request...he may do that during his own summer trip
day tripper aka mr rice ball:
how come u have such a long name...and what's the meaning of aka?
is ur question a test on my royalty? the answer could be located here:
http://my-paella.blogspot.com/2007/05/ichigo-ichie.html
Post a Comment