Those are ever sweetest songs I have ever listened, and have been listening over a decade. They are still in my current sony player, her songs are always with me everywhere.
I love every song of Faye, she is a my diva.
My recommendation: I fear (in another album in pink)
I like the instumental arrangement very very very much..tendering happiness..
I got that shocking pink album too, i once own that special packing for Xmas, but I have intentionally lost that close up cover (by throwing it away..haha). The simple shocking pink is much much better than that.
2 comments:
Those are ever sweetest songs I have ever listened, and have been listening over a decade. They are still in my current sony player, her songs are always with me everywhere.
I love every song of Faye, she is a my diva.
My recommendation: I fear (in another album in pink)
I like the instumental arrangement very very very much..tendering happiness..
I got that shocking pink album too, i once own that special packing for Xmas, but I have intentionally lost that close up cover (by throwing it away..haha). The simple shocking pink is much much better than that.
Post a Comment